Snag a Copy of Aaron's Free eBook!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Aaron loves Jennifer!!!

Hi, this is Aaron sneaking onto our blog for a rare post. I have a natural aversion to blogs and usually don't read or write them, but I happened to look at ours for the first time in a couple months and was really impressed at how good of a job Jenn has done with it.

Baby, I know that I've written you many letters telling you how much I love you, but I though I'd send that message publicly to the blogging world: I love you so very, very much!!! As we are celebrating our three year anniversary tonight, it's such a joy for me to look back over the beginning years of our marriage and take in what a blessed adventure they have been.

Thank you so much for letting me pursue you and thank you for your love for the Lord which makes that pursuit such an edifying and God-honoring joy. You are my treasure, my best friend and after God, my greatest love. I'm so excited about spending our anniversary, Christmas and the rest of our lives together. I love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaron, when i think of you, i always think of the bumper sticker on your car that says "i love my wife." :) happy anniversary!