Snag a Copy of Aaron's Free eBook!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello 2010!

Happy New Year! I have been meaning to blog for awhile now, but life has been too busy! We spent Christmas with my family in Atlanta and New Year's with Aaron's family in Columbia. Nothing has progressed with our adoption at this point...we continue to wait for the NEDC to call and schedule my mock transfer. Since I know that they book appointments MONTHS in advance, I would think that if I were to have it scheduled during the summer, that I'd know by March. If we don't hear from them by mid-late February, we will probably call and touch base to see where things are. But, for now, we are just waiting...which is SO HARD! I hope and pray that 2010 will be the year that our babies are transferred to my womb with a successful pregnancy!

Below are some pictures that we took on New Year's Eve - Aaron's family bought a murder mystery game, taking place in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. He was Chef Cayenne Pepper and I was Maid Elise St. Gresch - and neither of us were the murderer. :)




1 comment:

Christina said...

I found with the NEDC that I had to keep checking in with them to get appointments made. Don't be afraid to call and find out where you're at!