Snag a Copy of Aaron's Free eBook!

Friday, May 4, 2012

11 Months Old!

I can't believe that a month from today, Abel and Belle will be one year old! Crazy. Aaron had a business trip this week, so the babies, dog and I drove to Columbia and spent some time with family. Below are some pictures of our trip. Abel and Belle went with my mom and me to the bakery to order their 1st birthday cakes for next month, Taco Bell, and to the pool for the first time. They also got a few new toys from other relatives. They had a very exciting week!






6 comments:

Ashley said...

They are so big!! It's so crazy how fast time is going. Happy 11 months, babies!

Lara said...

Ashley - Exactly what I was thinking. They have grown so much and just look so sweet!

Diane said...

Look at those chubby cheeks! They look like they're doing fabulous! :)

Room for More said...

so big and beautiful! so so sweet!!

Holly said...

WOW! I just fell out of the time warp hole-I cannot believe those sweet babies are almost a year old!

How adorable they are!

Holly said...

WOW! I just fell out of the time warp hole-I cannot believe those sweet babies are almost a year old!

How adorable they are!