Snag a Copy of Aaron's Free eBook!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Visit to SEBTS




Yesterday, Aaron and I took a trip to Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC to visit one of my friends from CIU, Amelia McNeilly. Amelia lived on my hall for 2 years during college and we became great friends. I haven't seen her in over 3 years. Now that we only live an hour and 40 minutes away from her, I decided that a reunion visit would be fun (although we've kept up with each other via Facebook and blogs). We also got to visit the campus LifeWay store which was neat for us because LW campus stores stock a good bit differently than regular stores. Attached are some pictures of our trip...The top of Aaron's head is cut off in one of the pics, but overall, I still think that it turned out well.

No comments: