Snag a Copy of Aaron's Free eBook!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beth Moore and Zicam

Well, we're settling into a local church here which is awesome! We've been attending Sunday services and care groups. This week, I began a Beth Moore Study called "Stepping Up - A Journey through the Psalms of Ascents." This is a great chance for me to meet other ladies in the church body which I'm super excited about! LifeWay publishes all of Beth Moore's Bible studies, so it was also kinda cool that I was able to give Aaron a sale at his new store.


Other news is that I've gotten a cold this week, which is obviously not fun or convenient. But, we live in a fallen world - those things happen. I'm still doing better than I deserve, right?! I've been drinking lots of G2 (the low calorie Gatorade for those of you who didn't know what I was talking about), sucking lots of strawberry flavored cough drops, and consuming Zicam chewable tablets every 3 hours during the day. Zicam products claim that if you use at the first signs of a cold, they shorten the duration and control the symptoms of the common cold. I'm not sure if that's true or not, because it's one of those homeopathic medicines. I've read mixed reviews online about their products. I used it in the winter and it seemed to work or maybe I was just convincing myself that it worked. They taste awful, but it's worth a shot if my cold could potentially not last as long!

No comments: