Snag a Copy of Aaron's Free eBook!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Visit to Atlanta

Last Friday, Aaron, Toby, and I left Greensboro and headed to Atlanta to visit my family for several days. I hadn't seen them since early August which had been the longest time I had ever gone without seeing them! The trip was much needed because I miss them all VERY MUCH! We ate a lot of unhealthy foods, went to the mall, and ate more unhealthy foods - It was all so fun! Mom gave me my late Christmas and Birthday gift which was a LOT of make-up from Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals make-up) where she works part-time and I also stocked up on flavors of Diet Rite that I can't find anywhere around here. It has been so sad being back in Greensboro again and away from our loved ones, but I keep reminding myself that God sovereignly chooses where to place His children in different seasons of their lives and I'm so thankful that Aaron has a job (which is why we're here now) with the rough economy right now!



me, my sister, and mom at California Dreaming :)

No comments: